Thursday, April 24, 2014

New Resource

I am finally finished with Art by Me.  I processed orders and got envelopes ready to ship and thanks to my bookkeeper, I could breathe a sigh of relief when she took it to the UPS store. 
She came out of her office to bring me a "present" yesterday morning.  It was a book I order from Crystal Productions at the end of last year.  It ended up going through reprints and changes after it was supposed to be ready.  I had forgotten about it.  Yesterday, it arrived and I felt like it was Christmas! 
The Special Artist's Handbook, Second Edition by Susan Rodriquez, is proving to be a great benefit to my teaching resource library.  With all the handy blogs, Pinterest, and other resources available online; I sometimes forget how nice it is to look at a book.  This book has fantastic color examples as well as adaptations that can be given to children ranging from autistic to deaf to gifted. 
I would recommend this book to anyone, but especially if you are a new teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment