Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Looking toward tomorrow today

I am trying to take the opportunity while my second grade class for the day is on a field trip to wrap my brain around some things for next year.  For example, after reflecting on my fifth grade curriculum, I feel like it was not as successful as it could have been.  The kids are AWESOME this year.  Very eager!  But it has taken us forever to complete projects and I wonder if they got as much out of the year.  Also, the Standard Course is changing, which means all my lessons must be revamped for the next year.  So I am scouring books, blogs and pinterest for ideas and updates to get some fresh projects lined up for next year.  I think that while my little one is napping this summer there will be time spent on the laptop getting ready for fall.  If anyone out there has any suggestions or can relate, feel free to drop me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment