Monday, January 7, 2013

Using the iPad

As I mentioned in a previous post, the art department received a grant from the PTSO and were provided an iPad.  The other days I had a couple of girls that finished a project when there was only about 10 minutes left of class.  Rather than have them start another project I let them do one of the apps I installed.  It is a puzzle app that takes famous works of art and creates puzzles.  The girls loved it!  They wanted to keep doing them after class had ended.  I can tell it is going to be a hit with the kids, so I am glad I got it.  I am looking forward to doing come of the other lessons and neat applications I have come across.

In the meantime, we are preparing to send out art by me artwork.  That is a lot of work, but I sincerely hope this turns out well.  The kids are so talented I hope the program is well received.


No comments:

Post a Comment