Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The art room is a stress free room

This title makes me laugh!  I literally just told a third grader this.  It was so funny as I thought about it, because while I get stressed out times and frustration mounts, I still really want this to be a fun happy place for the kiddos.  I have those kids that are such perfectionist, they become obsessed with the idea that their picture or project can only be a certain way.  Kind of like life!!  Sometimes things just don't go like we want and we can not stress out over it.  We can keep at it until we are happy or ask for help.  There are so many aspects of this job that could send me running, screaming and crying, but at the end of the day I have to remember that I did everything I could do and I did the best I could do.  So I strive to make the art room (and life) a stress free room.

No comments:

Post a Comment