Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My New Classroom

Okay, so new is not exactly the right word, but it feels like it.  I got a SmartBoard!  I even requested to have it put on a wall where I had a bulletin board so I could keep my dry erase board.  I can't even describe the excitement.  I am the last teacher in the school to get one of these and most of the teachers lost their dry erase boards when they were mounted.  I am using it to the it's fullest potential!  Here are pictures of my classroom.  
Students used to face the dry erase board and we were compressed in the center of the room.

This is standing at the door.  I still have a bulletin board and now there is plenty of room for the kids to line up and move on that side of the room.

Standing at the door looking towards the SmartBoard.  The kids come in and sit down facing this direction.  

No comments:

Post a Comment