Thursday, October 1, 2015
I am only a month into school and I decided that I was not functioning well with my existing plan book. It was not meeting my teacher needs. Though to be fair it wasn't a plan book so much as a planner from Target. It was not working. I found a template I liked at thebeeskneescousin.com . I printed it out, made some copies and then asked around to find out if there was a bookbinding machine here. Success! I used the cover I made for my other plan book and came up with something I am quite content with. Having never made a book like this before, I learned a few things I will do differently for next time and will improved upon for the future, but for now, I feel very together.