Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Back into the swing of things

I am officially back to work.  So far so good!  I must say I was really thankful for the substitute that filled in for me-she did a great job.  It was fun feeling like a celebrity as I walked down the hall and excited kids smiled and waved.  Great to come back knowing the kids missed me and even better knowing the classroom I come back to is not a mess. I am just picking up where the sub left off and so far I have only moved a couple of kids around and reminded them small things like not yelling out in class and to whisper while doing their independent work.  I am using some of the lessons I found on art blogs while on maternity leave.  Third graders are going to make accordion books about the elements of art. This project looked really neat. Hopefully the rest of the week will go as smooth and the kids will enjoy the new projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment