Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A quick rant

I really hate when you go on a site like pinterest and you go to the everything education because there are so many amazing talented people and awesome ideas for the art class and as you are scrolling along there is inappropriate language or images not suitable for elementary eyes.  Now I understand free speech, I understand it is a public site; but if I am on there to find some cool December art ideas I don't want to read quotes with curse words.  Now I get that I am a grown up but I would be upset if one of my students came up to my desk and read that on my computer.  I would just go on pinterest at home, but I don't have time with a 6 month old and a house to maintain to while away the hours on the computer.  Oh well, I guess I need to get over it....I just wanted to rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment