Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Art of Education and Donna Staten

I was sitting here in the recliner this fine summer night watching a little PBS and checking some email when The Art of Education's email from Jessica Balsley was in my inbox.  I was interested in her post about a person on Pinterest named Donna Staten.  Can I just tell you BLOWN AWAY!!  Amazing!  She has the most awesome comprehensive collection of art related boards I have ever seen.  I clicked "follow" as fast as I could and realized I did not have to look at everything tonight, there was still some summer vacation left to check out her boards, print out ideas and get excited for the upcoming projects that my little ones were going to get to do thanks to Ms. Staten.  To anyone that happens to check out my blog looking for ideas or inspiration, look no further than Ms. Staten!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment