Monday, September 29, 2014

Room with a View

These are updates I did in the classroom this year.  I got a lot of ideas from Mrs. Picasso's blogspot and other blogs as well as Pinterest for updates.  This year our room is turning it's focus to SIOP which includes information for the students and a concentration on language.  I am trying really hard to include the information they want to see in our rooms, things to benefit the kids as well as the new grading rubric.  I am hoping the changes will be up for a while and will help someone else out there.

 I have already moved the little bookcase to the wall by the board.
 I put up more frames once they dried.
I found the coolest owl at the Dollar Tree that I have put by the "I CAN".  He definitely makes it complete!  (I will add that picture later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment